Poster & Advertising Templates
Using the Smokefree identity will strengthen the power of your local messages, and this section features a full range of Smokefree templates to help you promote local NHS Stop Smoking Services within your community. Each template can be tailored to include local details and logos.
You can use a wide range of channels to promote your local NHS Stop Smoking Services – from posters, press and direct mail, to local radio and online. You can take advantage of free channels too, such as displaying posters and leaflets in your local healthcare and community venues to promote drop-in groups or pharmacy locations.
Promotional activity is at its most effective when it has a clear message and call to action. So remember to include information that’s relevant and helpful to the smoker and follow NHS guidelines for adapting the logo. For the latest on NHS branding, see the NHS Brand Guidelines website: www.nhsidentity.nhs.uk.
ADVERTISING & DISPLAY TEMPLATES
- Press advertising examples (low res)
- Press advertising examples – with NRT offer (low res)
- Door drop leaflet (low res)
- Display leaflet – 2 versions
- Contact card (Editable PDF)
- Contact card holder (low res)
- Football posters and leaflets (Editable PDFs)
- COMING SOON! Outdoor advertising posters – 6 sheets
- COMING SOON! Outdoor advertising posters – 48 sheets
- COMING SOON! Bus advertising posters – interior
- COMING SOON! Bus advertising posters – back
- Wall posters with photography (Editable PDFs)
- Wall posters with illustrations (Editable PDFs)
- Wall posters with empty-belly area (Editable PDFs)
- Wall posters for shops & clinics (Editable PDFs)
- Wall posters with BME photography (Editable PDFs)